My app is not started

• Sir my app is not started so what can i do

2 people have this question
  • What app are you using? What device are you using it on?

• Is this another thread about android apps? I think there have been about 12 android threads in the last 2 weeks. (The old android app is no longer supported and there has been no announcement of a new android app. You cannot use videoscribe on an android device. Whatever website is offering an android app, you should tell them to take it down.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• How to start my video scribe
  • What happens when you try to start VideoScribe? If any messages appear, what do they say?

• My app is not start
  • Read the previous replies. If they do not answer you question, please provide a much better description of your problem .

• App is not working
  • What I should do for it
  • If it is an android app, read all of the previous replies in this thread. If it is an ipad app, provide a better description of the problem.

• App is not working How to start
  • (The old android app is no longer supported and there has been no announcement of a new android app. You cannot use videoscribe on an android device. Whatever website is offering an android app, you should tell them to take it down.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hello sir,

I had downloaded this app and i had also installed it but it is not showing the app on my whole pc ,

so i reinstall it but the problem is same yet,and also when i finshed the intallation it automatically takes me to the file"system 32" i had no idea for what to do nextbut any howi tried to fix this problem but failed all the time , so i needed a solution for this problem but fast 

• The answers in this thread are mostly about illegal downloads of the android app which currently does not work and is not supported.  A new android app is in the works but there has not been an announcement about a release date.

If you are having a problem with the PC version of videoscribe, it may be a good idea to raise a support ticket to contact customer support

Login to post a comment