URDU

• urdu fonts are available but its not joining the alphabets , if you guys know that urdu is similar to arabic so therefore i need to write it in joining words. so kindly help me how can i write as join words

• plz can you tell me how to urdu font draw properly like english text and urdu font are available but i dont know how to use it please help  

• plz can you tell me how to urdu font draw properly like english text and urdu font are available but i dont know how to use in lattest version please help

M

• Have you read this entire thread?

Mike's link will show you how to write with non western text characters. 

Urdu is not yet supported in VideoScribe.

• A'm not satisfy your answer plz give me detail answer and sure how to use urdu font use in lattest version so please give me answer detail so that my issue resolve :)

•  (Browsing through the feature request threads... I see many of the request threads for font and text support have been marked as "in progress" this year, but I don't think there has been any indication of when those features will be updated. So the methods described at the above links are still the recommended workarounds as far as I know)

Login to post a comment