how do I do as in this example

• Hello there

I can do drawing and painting for videoscribe in the inkspace, but when I try to do it in bright color like this video, videoscribe also appears as white space.

What is the way to do this?

I add these pictures as pattern in the inkspace.

I wonder where I am doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqZYrypznc

• HI,

When you import  a jpg into an svg, you have you choose "EMBED" instead of "LINK"

Regards,

Mike (videoscribe user)

• I did it like you said hello but it didn't happen again.

I am uploading the svg file. Can you examine?

As shown in the picture, videoscribe is also white.

2.JPG
    (57.6 KB)
    1.JPG
    (127 KB)
    svg
    (74.1 KB)
  • In your SVG, it looks like you used that image as a color fill on a path.

Videoscribe does not understand that.

I think you have to use it as a regular embedded image instead.

Maybe someone who uses inskcape can provide more specific advice.

• videoscribe can do this. The svg I do with corel draw is what I'm saying, but I can't do what I do with the inkspace with corel draw.

• In Inkscape you just need to make the stroked path (black line) have a pattern fill. 

In your original image you have many different paths, some with no paint defined. It also looks like you had the fill as separate objects.

I've attached a copy of your image here where I have cleared the unnecessary paths, added the fill to the stroked path. When imported into VideoScribe the pattern shows up.

svg
    (68.2 KB)
  • merhaba ben size doğrudan videoscribe verdiğiniz svg dosyasını açtım, ama yine de resimdeki beyaz görünmüyor.

• hello I opened the svg file you gave you directly in videoscribe, but it still looks white in the picture does not appear.

• I'm not sure, but I don't think videoscribe can understand texture fills. I haven't done any testing.

Here's one method that works:

Import the sparkling orange image into inkscape and leave it on the canvas as an imported image

draw a triangle

copy and paste the triangle so you have two identical triangles

give the first triangle a fill color with no stroke

give the other triangle a big stroke and no fill

place the filled triangle over the sparkly orange image, select them both and set a clip path

(you should now have a sparkly triangle)

place the stroked triangle on top of the sparkly triangle

draw a reveal stroke if you want one.

save it as an svg.

(See attached image)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

svg
Login to post a comment