Suggestion: Lock elements

Implemented
  •  Hi,

I've been using Videscribe for quite a while now and so far I've only had good experiences with it. It would however be very helpful if I had the option to lock elements to prevent them from being draggable.

Often when I set up a scribble I use a kind of master image with all the elements in place and then place the actual images on top of that before I remove the master image.

This is a good way of ensuring that your scribble will look as intended, but accidentially dragging the master image out of sync is a bit annoying, so to me it would be a big help if I could lock elements in place as I go.

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks for the suggestion. I can see how that could be a useful feature. I have passed this onto the VideoScribe project manager for future consideration.

• Looking at other posts, this has been a "useful feature suggestion" since 2014. Please do it.

• We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this introduces the ability to lock an element to the timeline functions. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.

• Hi and thx for the update, good to see that my suggestion made it into production. Looking forward to trying out the new version :) 

Login to post a comment