Replacing Audio

• Hi,
    I've uploaded an MP3 file into my project and it works. However, I've decided to change another MP3 file and when I try to upload again, nothing happens. The first MP3 title remains and I can't seem to upload another MP3 file. I have deleted the old audio and it shows no audio, however when I reply there is still the old audio.

Thanks,

Shannon

• Videoscribe can hold two mp3 files. One in the voiceover track and one in the music track.

Make sure your old mp3 is not still in one or both of those places. Then save your work locally and restart videoscribe if necessary.

hope that helps,

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Shannon, remove the audio and save and exit, that should fully clear the file then you can add the new one.

• Hi! I have the same problem as Shannon, above. I tried removing the audio, saving and exiting but the old one insists on staying. Now when I play the video, both audio tracks play simultaneously. Help, please?

Thank you.

Teresa

• Hi, If it is possible that you have imported two audio files,  be sure that you remove both audio files (the one under the Music Note icon and the one under the Microphone icon. Then save, exit and restart.  If that still doesn't work, you may want to save your project to the cloud folder (online) and raise a support ticket so customer support can look at it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment