zoom at the end every time I press the stop button with the new update

• With the new update, every time I play in a frame, and then press stop to continue editing, the zoom goes to the whole scribe! It's no longer in the frame I was editing! Does anyone know how to solve this? It's horrible!

2 people have this question
  • I also would like to know how to change this since I use it all the time (without it zooming out) to set my camera and make timing changes.

• Until this is fixed, I'm going to an older version of Videoscribe.

• Easier said than done. I can't get the newest version off my machine, so it won't let me install an older version.

• I play the slide with the same error and when I stop, I go back to the full screen.
    I'm under a lot of stress.
    The operation is being affected.
    The previous version of the installation is still not working.

• There was a change in VideoScribe v3.3 so that when a preview is stopped or ends the canvas will revert back to a view of the complete project. This only happens in the preview in VideoScribe, it won't happen on a published video as long as zoom at end is unchecked. You can get back to the view/scene you need in just a couple of clicks. Select an element on the canvas that you want to focus on. This will highlight it in the timeline and you can use the below button the timeline quick menu to jump to the view of that element/scene.

We have had a fair amount of feedback about this so far so we are considering changing this back to the way it was in the previous versions, this is likely to be incorporated in the next update to VideoScribe. In the meantime, I hope this information on how to skip back to the screen you want is useful.

If you are not happy with this then you can uninstall v3.3 and download v3.2.1 from the previous versions list at the bottom of the download page - https://www.videoscribe.co/Download

• I´m really happy that you are considering changing it back :) I was afraid i was the only one annoyed by this but luckily not. I´m not uninstalling newest version because my fonts are now working better, but i´m looking forward for update with improvement ;) 

Have a nice day Barry :) 

• We are pleased to inform you that we have just released v3.3.2 of VideoScribe. 

In v3.3.2, when preview mode is exited or a project is saved the canvas view no longer reverts back to your full project. This behaviour now matches the previous versions of VideoScribe while still maintaining all the great new features we had added to the original version of v3.3.

You can access v3.3.2 of VideoScribe via https://www.videoscribe.co/en/download 

Login to post a comment