This video will take you through how to navigate the key features of VideoScribe and create your first scribe.
*Please note, on your Free trial you will only be able to save a video as a PPTX file, to Youtube or Facebook. FLV rendering was replaced by AVI in version 2.3
- Getting started – introduction to VideoScribe (00:11)
- Adding elements – using library images and text (01:59)
- Saving your project – save and export options (10:08)
- Adding audio tracks – voiceovers and soundtracks (13:53)
- Publishing your scribe – creating and sharing video files (18:00)
This worksheet contains diagrams and text of the main topics covered in the video.
Additional guides and tutorials
The next video tutorial: VideoScribe tutorial 2 – Tuning your scribe
If you are having trouble finding VideoScribe after installing it see Find VideoScribe on your computer and open it
Other helpful articles related to the topics discussed in this video:
For help with creating new scenes see Setting the camera to create scenes
The Import images process has changed slightly since this video was made.
Find out how to Save scribes on your computer and online
Here's all the details you need to be able to Record a voiceover
Finished your project and want to share your work our then find out how to Render and share scribes