Below is a list of character sets currently supported in VideoScribe (as of version 2.3.5).
To view the specific characters supported, use the unicodes next to each character set below to search this Wikipedia article and then click on the link to that character set.
Please note you will need to make sure that the font you are using supports the character set you want to use. Also, if you have imported a font before upgrading to v2.3.5 you will need to delete and then re-import the font to use all the character sets below.
- 0020 — 007F Basic Latin
- 00A0 — 00FF Latin-1 Supplement
- 2000 — 206F General Punctuation
- 2070 — 209F Superscripts and Subscripts
- 20A0 — 20CF Currency Symbols
- 0100 — 017F Latin Extended-A
- 0180 — 024F Latin Extended-B
- 1E00 — 1EFF Latin Extended Additional
- 0370 — 03FF Greek and Coptic
- 1F00 — 1FFF Greek Extended
- 0400 — 04FF Cyrillic
- 0500 — 052F Cyrillic Supplementary
- 0530 — 058F Armenian
- 0590 — 05FF Hebrew
- 0600 — 06FF Arabic
If you need to use characters that are not currently supported, please let us know by clicking on the 'raise a ticket' link below.