VideoScribe 2.3.6 has a feature that allows Pro users to add a logo or watermark to their videos. The option is available on the 'Create a video' screen when you are ready to publish your video.
There are certain parameters and considerations when adding your logo
This feature is available for the Pro desktop version only
- You can add the logo to videos you save to file or using the YouTube, Facebook or Powerpoint (pptx) options
- This feature is not available for videos sent to sho.co
- This feature will only accept PNG file types
- PNG files that do not contain a transparent background will not work properly
- The maximum height of the PNG file cannot exceed 1200px
- The maximum width of the PNG file cannot exceed 1200px
- The position of the logo is fixed and cannot be moved to another area of the canvas
- The logo image is not saved with the scribe file and will have to be added when you are ready to render
How to add your logo
If you have any questions or need assistance with this feature, please raise a ticket with support.