This article will show you how to log in to the VideoScribe Software.
Step 1. Open VideoScribe application on your computer, enter your log-in credentials and click Log In
- You need to enter your email address and password into the boxes provided. This is the the same email and password you have used to sign up and create a Sparkol Account
- Signed up using Google or Facebook? Use the same email address you use for your Google or Facebook account, and use the password you created during your Sparkol account setup
- If you were signed up by someone else in your workplace, check the welcome email for your login details
- If you don’t have an account yet, please click on the ’Create new account’ link (A) in blue and follow the instructions
- You can click on the 'Remember Me' checkbox (B) if you would like your details to be saved for the next time you log-on
- From v2.3.7 onwards, you will be able to select your preferred language of English or Spanish using the + and - buttons (C)
Please note: If you see an error message when trying to log-in please see the Offline error message when logging into VideoScribe page.
Step 2. You are logged in - Welcome to VideoScribeOnce the correct details are entered, a ‘Getting started’ video will be displayed with the project selection screen in the background.
Simply click on the cross (A) when you’re finished with the video and you can begin using the software.