Some new features proposal

• First and foremost: I want to congratulate you and thank you for making such a great and easy tool! It has been for me a no-brainer subscribing to the Pro option as I see a lot of potential.

Some feature ideas/requests

• An overlay grid for aligning objects
    • Ability to select multiple objects
    • Ability to export a storyboard with the keyframes (maybe even to Powepoint slides)
    • Ability to select a file to use as canvas
    • The movie creator should have presets on the most common sizes and recommendations for use (like 640x480 25fps 80% quality for mail sharing, etc.)
    • For the forum: a poll to vote on the next features to work on

I do vote on some of the feature requests I have seen in the forum:
    • Export with transparent background
    • Inserted objects should use the current camera as the camera setting.

Keep up the good work. I am really looking forward for the new versions.

Cheers!

David.

2 people like this idea
  • Hi David

Awesome!  Thank you.

So, version 2 is now in beta and has a couple of these in it already which is great such as movie creator presets and the ability to select multiple objects.

The overlay grid for aligning objects & snap-to aligning & rulers are something I have heard a request for before, but I have just upped the priority in our dev system.

We have an export straight to PowerPoint (pptx) in version 2 too but I love the ideas to export a storyboard with the keyframes - wonder how well this would work with most scribes!?  I'll definitely raise this suggestion too.

By ability to select a file to use as canvas I guess you mean an image in the background?  Again, I'll raise the priority - don't know why this got missed actually. 

Finally for the forum: a poll to vote on the next features to work on - we have a "LIKE" system and every single feature raised get's considered and responded to - even if it takes me a week or two.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Excellent recommendations for the upgrade. In particular, I like the ability to select mulitple objects, or "Group" objects. VERY frustrating to move a screenshot full of objects from one place to the next, and readjust the camera setting, etc., if the order of the video has to change,

Thanks,

Karl

• Would like to have ability to defeat zoom at end option within default settings.

• Need to be able to place VideoScribed text onto a series of PowerPoint slides.

How is this done?

1) We need to put text on the top white space in PP Cover

2) PP 1 represents several slides that would have VideoScibed  text in the central white area.

Need this ASAP!!!

Thanks  Jim

• Hi Jim,

I think you may need to raise a support ticket

for your questions. 

You have posted a question on a post in the ideas section for the community page.

Login to post a comment