Logging into VideoScribe

• Hi everyone,

I'm trying to log into my account for VideoScribe Desktop on my Mac, but these two messages continue to reappear every time I try to log in:

#1: Hi Maddy, you need a Sparkol PRO account to use Sparkol desktop. You can only take advantage of this trial once.

This is my first account! My friend and I were testing this out to see if we wanted to use it for a project, so initially she was logged onto VideoScribe on my computer with her email. However, now I can't log in with my account (now that we've decided to use it), even though my account online says that I have 6 day 23 hours and 41 minutes left of the 7-day free trial.

#2 (this one alternates with the first): You are already logged in on another machine. If your session crashed, please wait at least 5 mins and you will be able to log in again. If you need additional licenses please contact sales@sparkol.com or purchase online at www.sparkol.com

I am NOT logged in on another machine, as I have only used this laptop for VideoScibe and have even tried reinstalling the program (which got the same results).

I'm really confused, and unsure of what to do!

• Videoscribe only allows one free trial per computer.

If your friend has a computer then you could try to use a free trial on her computer.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Ok, thank you

Login to post a comment