Freezing during render on new software

• Hi, 

I created a video on the version 1.3.26 and it rendered with no problems. I then downloaded the the newest software and made a few changes to the video - nothing major - however, when I try to re-render it, it always freezes on the same spot.

I've tried reducing the images size, I tried opening the file from both online and from my desktop but it still freezes on the same spot.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

• Hi Sophia,

Sorry to hear that you have had a problem with your scribe.

If you could Save your scribe online and let us know the name we can take a look.

At what point does it freeze?

Andy

• Hi Andy, 

The file is saved at TSEP Final 2.

It always freezes at the point where it says "Save Energy Earn Rewards"

Thanks

• Hi Sophia, thanks for the update.

Can I confirm the following information to try and replicate your issue?

Can you advise what file format you're creating the video with (WMV,MOV FLV)?

Have you tried a different render option?

Can you advise what resolution/quality settings you are using?

Thanks, Joe

• Hi Joe, 

I tried to render it in both MOV and WMV in 720 (standard HD) and 640.

On which ever option I tried, it still froze on the same place.

Thanks, 

Sophia

• Hey Sophia

It looks like we've got a problem with using the 'morph' option and setting the animate time to zero.  The lightbulb right after the text above had these settings -  In your case, it hasn't made a difference to the look of the scribe to set it to 'draw' rather than 'morph' so you can do this.  I've had a quick look through the rest of the scribe (very nice by the way) and only found one more 'morph and zero' incident: the arrow just after 'building owner'.  If you can change these to 'draw and zero' you should be fine.

Development are looking in to this issue now.

• I'm having the same issue. I've tried multiple output options, and it always freezes at the same point when publishing. I'm trying to look at the timing now. I don't have any of my drawings set to morph, but the time could be off.

• Great, thank you for letting me know!

• Stewart.

Can we take a look?

(If you could Save your scribe online and let us know the name we can take a look.)

Thanks

Ian

• Hi Ian,

Sorry for getting back late, I fixed the issue based on your resolution for Sophia! Towards the end of my scribe, I had multiple "Draw" animations set at .5 seconds 0 pause and 0 transition... I changed everything to 1 second instead, and it rendered find after that.

Thanks,

Stewart

Login to post a comment