Problems rendering my scribe

•  I have already saved one scribe as a quicktime movie video, but now on my second scribe, the conversion seems to freeze at the end on 'time remaining about 0 seconds'. I imagine it should close down and offer a location for saving? Any help with this please?

I have had little success making a large file much smaller, but another free solution for sending a very large file (300Mb) which worked perfectly was a hint my wife told me - to use wetransfer.com, (not web, but we) which can email files up to 2GB.

I also had trouble publishing to Youtube, as the video-scribe told me my username or password is not recognized (or similar). Having never uploaded to Youtube before, what I needed to know was that I had to not just register with Google and Youtube, but also go through the process of opening a channel on my Youtube account before Video-scribe would send it there.

Thanks,

Peter

• community answer for things that cause freezing or crashing: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000023738

Instant Answer (sparkol support) for crashing and freezing: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033705-crashing-and-freezing-videoscribe-free-pro-and-edu

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Peter,

If you are still having problems rendering your second scribe then please Save your scribe online and let us know the name so that we can take a look.

Quicktime files are quite big - you can use something like Freemake Video Converter to convert from .mov to .wmv or .mp4 which are much smaller files.

Regards

Andy

• No, thanks, I was able to upload to YouTube after following Mike's advice to save online and re-open the file, and saving to file by right clicking. I'm not sure which did the trick, but the end result was uploading a huge file to YouTube, with little loss of quality. I'm very happy with the results and with the help I got. My biggest problem was more to do with the need for opening a channel on YouTube before I could upload. Thanks again, Peter

Login to post a comment