Import from the same folder

• I have a series of SVG files saved in a folder ready for importing to Videoscribe, but every time I import, I have to go and look for the folder. Is there a way that I can set to import from the same folder every time?

For the meantime I've transferred my folder to my desktop for easier access.

• Hi Miko,

VideoScribe will remember the last folder that you imported a picture from so if all of your images are in the same folder you should be able to easily import them.

Andy

• Hi Andy, thank you for you reply, but my copy of Videoscribe doesn't do that. I've attached a screenshot to illustrate what happens when I click on the folder icon. 

It goes there, and I can't even click on the back arrow to go back to the folder the file came from.

• Hi Miko,

Could you tell me what happens if you click on the 'cancel' button?

Andy

• HI Andy, it just goes back to the Videoscribe image menu.

• Hi Miko,

VideoScribe does normally remember the last folder you selected item from per session.

For example, if I went to import an image file from a specific folder it will remember this folder location.

If I then went to select my own music from the soundtrack option, it will remember that the last folder I went into

e.g. the images location.

If you cancel a folder location, it will not remember the cancelled location.

I have tested this on both a Mac and PC and they are consistent in both environments.

If VideoScribe is not behaving as described about, we may need to to raise a ticket and get a screen capture across to us. If you need to raise a ticket,

Please use this link - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new

Thanks, Joe

• My Videoscribe never remembers the same folder. Always desktop

• Hi NFP Austin,

sorry that you are having this problem- if you would like someone to take a look at it for you please raise a support ticket (see the link in Joe's post above) and include any screen shots or screen capture videos that you can.

Login to post a comment