Organization Of Different Hands

• So in actually using multiple hands to draw and image, the choices are so limited. First of all, what is needed is the hands organized in such a way in the list so they are grouped in some way that makes sense. And then a way to switch colors should be an attribute of the hands. I guess it was chosen to have an orange marker, and that is really good for orange. I'm not sure if this is even possible. So when I need hands that make sense, with the right color, how would you go about doing that? Obviously I can always use a paintbrush that doesn't really have a color on it. Is a better organization of this coming, and or are there more hands available?

• Hi Derek,

At the moment we have about two and a half pages of hands available when you select 'change hand', but we are working on getting more included some time in the near future (but we don't have a specific date for this yet). If there are specific kinds of hands/colours you would like to see added, you could post a request in the ideas and requests section of the community pages.

Best wishes, Dan

Login to post a comment