Our yearly subscription is being eaten into whilst we wait for the audio bugs to be fixed.
I know there are extra step workarounds - but, we would rather it be accomplished within the program.
Thanks for your question.
We currently have version 2.0.2 in beta testing.
If all goes well, we should have it available to general release within a weeks time.
There is no specific date I can give you as if there are any major issues detected we will have to address them before releasing.