How to save video as MP4

Implemented
  •  what should i do when in this condition?i try to free trial

jpg
    (25.1 KB)
  • Has there been any progress on this in the last few months? Shouldn't VS be able to natively produce MP4 files..? This isn't some sort of obscure standard.

I need to import my VideoScribe project into another video program (Camtasia). I tried importing the project as a WMV, but Camtasia is telling me that the "required codecs are not found."

This leaves me to output the Scribe project as a MOV... but my work protocols won't let me DL Quicktime.

Camtasia prefers MP4 format. It's also a lot smaller and easier to transfer and work with... But I can't download a "free" WMV to MP4 converter on my work PC, either.

Am I not understanding something about VS and codecs, or is there some dumb thing I'm neglecting...?

• To convert mov to mpeg, download mpeg streamclip at http://www.squared5.com/. It's free.... You can get it for Mac or Windows.

• According to the blog entry about version 2.3 beta. you will be able to upload to sho.co and download the video as an MP4

http://blog.videoscribe.co/try-the-videoscribe-2-3-beta-now/

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• How to convert format file .scribe to mp4/flv etc..? And how to export file sparkol videoscribe to video mp4 ?thx
  • David, you can't on a free trial. You can only upload to YouTube and Facebook. You need to have a Pro Account and then Quicktime MOV, AVI, or WMV video file, or as a PNG or JPG image sequence are available to you in the application and MP4 is available though uploading to Sho.co

• Eric, I had similar issue importing .wmv into Camtasia (but not Premiere Pro where it imported fine). I then rendered to .avi format and it imported into Camtasia without problem.
  • So, if i wanna convert VideoScribe file to mp4 i must be pro account? And when it just free trial, i just can upload my video to youtube and facebook, isn't it?
  • That's correct!

• This feature was implemented by rendering scribes to sho.co in VideoScribe version 2.3.0.