PPTX and Youtube not saving

• Hi there, 

I'm using a free version. unable to to save pptx and upload on youtube. Have tried several times. 

is this problem because it's a trail version? 

Som

• and if can you save in your computer (video file) or facebook??

Because I cannot do it

• Hi Narayan,
    try saving the scribe file with a new name and then restarting videoscribe then try to render your video and upload to youtube or save as a powerpoint file again.

note: you will need to have a youtube account with a channel that has been verified by email I believe.

If you still have problems, you may be using images that are too large, or excessive camera settings:
    TIPS to Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

You can save your scribe work file online and tell support the name if you want them to provide specific feedback. Click RAISE A TICKET to contact support directly.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Paula,

Only paying users can save a video to their computers.
    For facebook, please see the answer I wrote for Narayan above.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Thanks for your quick response. tried again with your suggestions- same issue. can't upload to youtube or save as pptx file. 

it's a test file which takes about 3 mins to render. i have just used some text ( 3lines).

Som

• Hi,
    " save your scribe work file online and tell support the name if you want them to provide specific feedback. Click RAISE A TICKET  to contact support directly."

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Sorry you have this issue.

It should work for you so we may need you to try a few things.

Can you rename and save your scribe project.

If you close and open VideoScribe again.

Open the project you renamed and try to publish it to Youtube.

If you still have this issue, here is the direct link to log a support ticket.