Looking for Justice-related SVG graphics for Videoscribe

• Hello all! 

Excited to be a part of the Sparkol community ... I'm on the yearly Videoscribe Pro plan, and my situation is as follows:

I have a nonprofit organization that's young, the National Center For Due Process.

I'm looking for SVG / PNG whiteboard graphics for Videoscribe -- as well as for website purposes and social media posting purposes.

I see packages out there -- usually paid packages, but none of them have any of the things I'm looking for, such as:
    • Courtroom
    • Courthouses
    • Judges
    • Prosecutors
    • Justice-related symbols

And so on.

Any guidance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Sparkol doesn't accept commissions for making scribe videos, but the links below will help you.

Hire a professional

If you'd like to hire someone to assist you with your scribe video, try the Sparkol Marketplace.There you will find established video producersillustrators and voiceover artists who will help you get your project off the ground.

You can also hire professional trainers to produce tailor-made training packages for you or your team.

Find images

If you're specifically looking for images to use in your scribes, try SVG Studio for 1000s of high-quality, clean-drawing SVG images. Alternatively, try this Better Scribes guide to finding images for VideoScribe.

• Thank you for taking the time to respond, Matthew. 

I will look into this right away; Videoscribe has a learning curve (as does any software), but I (think I) am learning quickly.  Excited to get a couple of videos going.

Thanks!

Login to post a comment