a) add logo and set camera for the initial 100% camera position
4) now zoom out to 20% and position the logo in the corner where you want it to end up. (Do NOT click "set camera" at this time)
5) import another element. It can be any image or text, preferably something with a small file size. Immediately after you import it, before you do anything else, click the "set camera" button. This will be a dummy element used to move the camera to the second position. (The logo should still be in the corner at 20% zoom.)
6) with the dummy element selected, change its draw time to zero (to prevent the hand from drawing it) or change the drawing hand to "no hand" if you prefer Any .
7) move the dummy element off of the visible screen somewhere so it cannot be seen.
8) When you preview your scribe, uncheck (untick) the "zoom at end" option in the lower right corner of the playback preview screen.
That should do it!
Let me know if you get stuck on any of the steps
-Mike (videoscribe user)
From what I can see, the second element was okay.
The first element had a camera position set that meant it was not in view.
I have recorded the fix I did so you can see it.
Thanks for the update.
Please let us know if you have further issues.
If you have an EU (not UK) VAT number, you can enter it when you go to pay and the VAT charge will be removed.
Can you load the scribe and play it back to confirm you can hear it?
If you can't, can you add the music again and save the scribe before uploading it?
Not sure why that is happening to your Youtube video.
I would advise to create a support ticket for this one.