MAC OSX 10.5.5 Can't move images on canvass

• I just opened Video scribe. I can rotate images, resize images, but I can't move them. Any idea what to do next?

• Charles, Afraid OSX 10.7 and above is a minimum system requirement for VideoScribe Desktop and moving images is one of the things that doesn't work on older versions. 

• I've got the latest version of OS and am having the same problem. I can select, scale, rotate, but not move. I have to restart the program constantly!

• Mark, I can see you have logged a ticket for this as well. My colleague is working on that now and will have a response for you shortly

• Was there a solution to this problem?  I seem to have the same problem after I have saved a project.  I am using Yosemite, which is 10.10.

• It appears it was a bug VideoScribe has that affects some Mac users, related to using the Ctrl+click command.

Some Mac users have reported losing varying amounts of functionality and after some investigation we have found that it is related to using the Ctrl+click command. The Ctrl+click command is used to bring up the right click menu in VideoScribe and you should avoid using it. You can set your mouse/trackpad up to right click so you can avoid the use of the Ctrl+click command.

You can set your Apple mouse or trackpad up so that it right clicks thus avoiding issues related to using the ctrl button.

To set up your mouse:

1. Go to “System Preferences”

2. Click “Mouse” or “Trackpad”

3. Click “Secondary click” so the checkbox has a tick in it

Your mouse or trackpad is now set up to right click.

Please restart VideoScribe and avoid using Ctrl+click and the issue will not recur. 

• Thank you.  That worked. 

Login to post a comment