Exportar video con la version de prueba

• Hola,

me acabo de descargar la version de prueba y quiero exportar mi video para subirlo a Facebook y a Youtube. Pero solo me da la opción de guardarlo como archivo scribe o online.

¿No se puede exportar de otra manera con la versión de prueba?

7 people have this question
  • Sounds to me like you are using the save option rather than publish. You need to select publish to be able to get to YouTube and Facebook

• The same thing happened to me last night, I've been trying to uploaded to Facebook and after a long time waiting (45') aprox. it just stops or shows a message saying there was an error; I'Ve also tried sharing it on FB and it doesn't work either.
    This was a task for the University in because of this issue I could not hand the video in on time.
    P.S My file is called ENFOQUE MIXTO and is on the cloud.

• Queria saber como quitar de las hojas lo que dice gratuito e tratado de quitarselo pero no me permite

• Free trial users cannot remove the videoscribe logo from their videos.

Pro (paying) members can save videos without the logo.

-Mike (videocribe user)

• a mi no me deja descargarlo de ninguna manera por favor me ayudannn

• You should probably save your project online and raise a ticket to contact customer support. Be sure to provide a better description of specifically what you have tried, and specifically what is going wrong, including error messages or other symptoms.

If you are using a free trial you cannot save videos directly to your computer, but you can publish videos to youtube, facebook and powerpoint.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Tengo la versión de prueba y al terminar mi vídeo le di a compartir en YouTube directamente, y después de esperar 2h me pone que hay un error y que vuelva a intentarlo Como puedo subirlo por favor?
  • You should probably save your project online and raise a ticket to contact customer support.

• ¿puedo subir mi vídeo a youtube en la versión de prueba?

• Yes, you can publish your scribe to YouTube during the free trial. See Render and share scribes for instructions.

• Hola necesito descargar el video, tengo una presentación hoy a las 12.30. Y no me deja al ser de prueba. Que puedo hacer??
  • Hi Mamen

I can see that a support ticket has been raised for your query.

You will receive a response as soon as possible.

Login to post a comment