There was an error rendering the video

• I tried different laptops and the error occurs at different videos, although it worked before.

pls help me - I need these Videos very desperately

thx a lot

Alexandra

• I'll convert this post to a support ticket so we can take a closer look. Can you please save the scribes you are having problems with online and add the names to the ticket. We can then download them and take a look. Would also be useful to know that format you are trying to render in.

• I have the same problem! And I need the video urgently too for my wedding :( I am trying to get it into a WMV format, 1080 HD, and minimally 30 frames per second. May I know how I can resolve the problem?? Thank you. 

• One more to add to this string. I am also trying to output to WMV format. I am just trying 720p. Other scribe files have worked before. The error pops up at different points when rendering the video.

• As Barry suggested: save your scribe to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it.

WMV requires more memory than MOV so you could try rendering mov instead.

also:TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks for the tips. I will give it a try.

• I just tried it in MOV and it works! Thank you so much. I was so worried that I can't show the video at my wedding :)

• I am going to try this out.

• It worked!!!

• Great! Thanks for sharing your results!

• I want to render it for Facebook and get the error message. I've stored it in the cloud title 'How companies really work'. Please advise...

• Please check the following article link for a possible solution for the issue Can’t upload scribes to Facebook.

• I'm on my trial period, and getting the same issue (in my case, when I try to render to a PPT slide - best way I can think of to produce something my wife can turn in with homework (her homework was to write the content, not to produce the video - don't worry! ;) ) )

I tried rendering it to YouTube instead, but there are gappy, jumpy spots in it where the video just freezes and starts animating again later.

There's a lot I like about the tool so far, and I have about a zillion suggestions / feature requests, but if I can't render video, there's not a great outlook for buying a license. :)

• jumpy gappy spots: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000004045

inability to render: ... follow the suggestions already made in the previous posts.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment