What images would you like to see?

In Progress
  • When I said we were be releasing more images very soon I wasn't joking! We've done another update today and this time we have 204 images added to the Household folder, these are 102 different objects in both Full colour and Highlight verisons... Again all colour customisable in v3.3+ of VideoScribe.

Even more to follow with updates to Health (medical), Business, Maps, Tools and Food & Drink all in the immediate pipeline.  

• Please make more ancient Egypt themes and images, that would be awesome!

• Hello Andrea, thanks for the idea. Are there any specific images you are looking for within that theme?

• Loads more images have been added today!

114 new Healthcare images added to the Health folder. These are 57 different objects in both colour and highlight version.

58 new Business images added to the Business folder. These are 29 different objects in both colour and highlight version.

57 new Maps added to the World folder. These are 19 different maps in colour, detailed colour (including population clusters and mountain ranges) and outline version.

35 new '4th of July' images have been added to the Library after they were initially made available to PRO users as an email download last week.

• In particular, some landscaping themes and people of the Ancient Egyptian era. I'm helping out with a project involving Pharaoh Hatshepsut and wanted to know if there are themes that would reflect her era. If there are some, I'm sure we can work with what you have.

• We've got a few things in the history folder. A few cartoon Egyptian characters, Canopic jars and an ancient Egyptian style vase but not a huge amount. I know we've got plans for a pack of World landmarks which has the Pyramids of Giza and The Great Sphinx in that list but I'll add it into the queue and we'll take a look at how much this type of thing is searched for by customers and prioritise it appropriately. Thanks for your input!

• Thanks and looking forward to the World landmarks!

• We've added another batch today as well... this takes us to over 6,000 images available in the free library.

410 new Food & Drink images added to the Food and Drink folder. These are 205 different objects in both colour and highlight version

80 new Tools images added Tools folder. These are 40 different objects in both colour and highlight version

• Thanks for all the new images.

Are you planning on just adding items or will you add people doing various activities as well? The latter would be awesome.

• Absolutely! We have quite a few things planned around people doing things. We were discussing this yesterday morning and work will be starting shortly.

• There are only 5 Turkish characters. please increase the number of Turkish characters or things. For example, there might be drawings from Istanbul: Maiden's Tower, Istanbul Strait, Turkish delight, Turkish coffee, baklava, döner, Atatürk, Ayasofya, Tarkan (pop singer), Sultanahmet, Çanakkale, Osmanlı.

• Hello Murat, thanks for the request and the specific examples as well, really useful. I'll add the request to the ideas board we have here so it can be discussed and prioritised by the team.

• I would love to see character sets - a character in different positions and different expressions, all grouped together. I often present a scenario or tell a story with a character who goes through posture and/or facial changes (standing, sitting, at a computer, walking, happy, confused, angry, etc). I would be great if I could find that one character and all their expressions & postures grouped together.

• I absolutely agree with Stephanie Fleishman. It's a very good fix. This deficiency needs to be remedied.

• The 'People Male' and 'People Female' folders contain characters in 10 different poses all grouped together.

All the new packs we have planned that include people will be using the characters we released earlier this year and we will be planning each pack carefully to ensure a range of ages, abilities, races, etc are included. Also, we will be trying ensure that the characters are used consistantly over time, so if a few appear together as a family, or colleagues, that they continue to feature in that way in future.

Login to post a comment