What images would you like to see?

In Progress
  • Thanks for the extra detail, I've added it to our internal ideas board so it can be considered alongside the others. As always we will do a little digging around it to see how often releated key terms are searched so we can prioritise it correctly but it's certainly a good idea!

• I would like more cartoons of houses, buildings, offices ...

• Hello Dubraska, we did quite a big update to buildings back at the start of this conversation (released Feb 2017) and then added colour versions of the same images 18 months later so we are not planning anything big in this area at the moment. 

Is it a case that there are not enough range in the existing images and you want to see more building types, or that you do not like the style the current images are drawn in?

• Hello! I work in IT and we make videos for our IT processes. I would love to see more IT type images. Something to represent coding, IT infrastructure, IT environments, Processes, Robotics, computing etc. 

• Hi Loreal, thanks for the idea. We have added a few recently in the 'Icons' folder and also 'Concept and metaphors' to represent things like the IT Department, network connections, cloud storage, AV security, User security, remote meetings, saving data, missing files etc and I have included a few examples of these below. 

Have you seen these yet? Are they useful or did you have something else in mind?

•  We've added a selection of new backdrops, frames, pins and sticky notes onto the VideoScribe Library. Watch them in action below:

• I'd love to see some more construction EQ added, thx!

• Hi Bruce, we actually have a fair bit in there so I went looking and I think the main issue here is that none of it is tagged 'construction' so I have put a task in our queue to correct that. If you scroll down the folder list to the 'Tools' folder you should find a nice selection to meet your needs. We also have a cement mixer and digger in the Vehicles folder.

If you think there are any gaps that need filling after looking at that please let us know some specific things you think could be added.

• Just a quick note to let you know we've released a new update today. 65 different Animals have been added in 2 different styles (130 images) and this takes up over the 7,500 images in the Library mark. 

Haven't got a video to showcase these in action yet but I will share it with you once I have. In the meantime, you can find them all in alphabetical order at the start of the Animals folder.

• Here's the video showcasing the new Animal videos from the other week

• On Fri, 26 Jul, 2019 there was a post: The 'People Male' and 'People Female' folders contain characters in 10 different poses all grouped together.

Is it possible to get something similar using office/business male/female as well?  I like the different poses; good for morphing.

• I would like to see more characters in various poses, particularly characters in business wear. I would also like to see a wider range of poses than characters currently have.

• I've just started using Videoscribe and am very disappointed in the very small/limited amount of images available in the different categories. I am doing a video that will hopefully help people to quit smoking. I needed an image of a woman smoking a cigarette, the only image available was a really, not very good premium image that costs 7.88 euro.  I found a clip art image but its got a green background which needs to be removed. Clip art images are not great as they are not 'drawn' but 'revealed' which isn't great. So I think lots and lots more images needed in all categories.

• I logged into Videoscribe this morning and noticed some nice new additions of people images! I just would like to ask if it is possible to enhance the tags connected to each image in the library? I know it would be a very boring job to  backtrack and add tags to all images but it would really be very much appreciated, even if done bit by bit :)

• Good spot Ivan, I was waiting on our creatives to make a video showcasing them before I posted here but I can share that later when it's ready. We added a range of Education based people yesterday. 59 unique images in 2 styles covering pre-shool/kindergarten through to university/college. There are some homework/home school images in there as well given that so many schools are closed at the moment. 

We also added 16 new poses to the Stick Figures folder in both male and female form. These have been very popular since we introduced them. 

We're always looking to improve image tagging and virtually every time we release an update there will some tag changes based on data (what people are searching), feedback and our own observations. We also look at popular new tags for new images and apply those to older images as well. For example in yesterday's update the 'construction' tag was applied to a bunch more images based on feedback from @bruce ure back in September. So if you spot anything you think can be tagged better please let us know. 

Login to post a comment