please refund my annual subscription made yesterday

• i want a refund please 

• I want to know how long I have the option to get a full refund.

• Hi,
    Based on what I've read (and this does not constitute official Sparkol terms or guidelines) They will try to work with you to fairly resolve the matter. For example:

If you request a refund within days after being billed, and you have not used the product in that time, you might expect to get a partial refund minus whatever fee the billing company charges.

If you bought the annual membership or lifetime membership but you meant to buy the monthly membership, they might give you a prorated refund.

They probably look at your usage data and refer to some company guidelines to deal with issues like this on a case by case basis.

If you bought something and you are scheming to use it as much as possible and then get your money back then:

-Mike(videoscribe user)

• And the award for the best use of a GIF on the Sparkol Forums goes to Mike Metcalf! Take a bow Sir! There is a ripple of laughter moving around the office like a mexican wave as people click the link to this forum that I have just shared on slack.

@Angie - Looks like we got to your ticket before your forum post and have processed a refund minus a $10 admin fee as you have not used the subscription since the renewal and got in touch with us quickly.

@William - If you are an individual subscriber and you are going to use your purchase for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside of your trade, business, craft or profession, you have a statutory right to cancel your contract within 14 days. This is on initial purchase only (not renewal) and we will charge you pro-rata for any usage you have made in those 14 days. With other refund requests we will look at them on a case by case basis and make a decision and offer a fair compromise depending on a whole host of factors. These include have you used your subscription since paying, what are your reasons for the requested refund, have you had a subscription before and therefore know what you are buying, time between purchase and refund request, etc.

Hope that helps

• Haha. Thanks!

Login to post a comment