Error during Login

• Hello...

I am facing problem in login.That is I had a free trial..But during login i receive a error message, error message snap shot attached with.Please solve my problem..

• If you receive this error message it means that your free trial has expired. If you want to continue using Videoscribe you need to upgrade to a Pro account. You can do this by logging into your my.sparkol account. 

• Hello Jess,

I also have similar problem of error shown when I want to login, but I just signup for the free trial, I've not been able to login at all. It keep telling me to sign in online which I had done but still unable to login.

• Can you attach a screenshot of the error you are seeing? I can't figure out exactly what you are doing based on your description.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Is there a free way to log into sparkol other than paying?

• New users get a free 1 week trial period and then they are expected to pay if they wish to continue using the software.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I just download trial version of videoscribe. but why my login is unsuccessful after entering the correct username & password.

Untitled.png
    (54.6 KB)
  • There are no errors in your screenshot. Does a message or error get displayed when you login? 

• Me acontece lo mismo que a Nisha no permite ingresar  la semana de prueba

•  Me, having the same problem. I have uninstalling my antivirus, allow the sparkol in my windows firewall, but none seem to be successful.

-ednap-

• See the support article, 'Offline Error Message'

• Holaa

tengo un problema al iniciar sesión me sale un mensaje de error y que debo activar recordarme, lo hice y aun me sale ese error 

metropodrian ayudar

• Hola

tengo un problema al iniciar sesión me sale un mensaje de error y que debo activar recordarme, lo hice y aun me sale ese error 

Me podrían ayudar por favor

•  To use the "remember me" option, you have to login successfully with a working internet connection, before you can login offline.

• inicio sesión con coneccion a internet pero igual me sale esa frase 

Login to post a comment