license

• Today I buy VideoScribe for 20€ for a monthly acccount. ich Yesterday I create a Video on VideoScribe anywhere. I send it to camera roll. Can I puplished the Video now on my facebook site legally because I have the license by paying 20€ pro month?
  • You are able to publish your scribes created in VideoScribe Anywhere on Facebook after publishing to your camera roll. You do not need to have a subscription to the desktop version of VideoScribe to do this.

• Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to cancel the subscribtion without paying for it for this month? I just bought it to puplish my scribes online legally.... But if I dont need the subcribtion I pay of no earthly use.
  • Please submit a support ticket and we will be able to look into a refund for you.

• Hi, I'm looking to create a video using VideoScribe for a private company.  If I buy a license for 1 month and finish the video in that period, the company can use the video for as long as they want, is that correct? Thanks!

• See the article Make money from scribe videos for an explanation about what you can do with your videos during and after your subscription.

• i have licence but is showing trail version on my ID please check 

• Hi Amol,

The yearly subscription licence that is assigned to your account (via a 3rd party) expired on 18 September, 2018.

Login to post a comment