I would suggest that you first make certain that your audio file is 44100Hz as mentioned in the previous replies.
If correcting the audio does not resolve the problem, and you think the fade-ins are causing the problem, you could try the following steps: temporarily change the "fade-ins" to "draw" while you preview and adjust the timings, and then change them back to "fade-in" before rendering the video. (This step is suggested because presumably the fade-ins are causing the preview timing to become inaccurate, although it is possible that something else is the cause.)
If neither of those suggestions resolve the issue, be sure to look for other threads that deal with sync problems. There may be other suggestions to investigate.
Hope that helps,
Mike (videoscribe user)
I usually try to keep the zoom somewhere between 15% and 300%
You could save you r project online and raise a ticket if you want customer support to look at it.
-Mike (videoscribe user)
How do I check my audio file?
All I have found inside properties -> details --> audio--> bitrate--> 244kps ...
I cannot see hertz anywhere..
You can probably open the file in whatever program you used to record it, and then re save it with the preferred sample rate. or you could try quicktime player or windows audio player, or most other common audio players to check the sample rate.
You should probably also raise a ticket to ask customer support for help with your problem.
I have the same problem too. It's been a year since the problem was first raised and it's still not fixed. I don't think we should adjust anything to the video just to suit the rendering thing, it's just stupid!!! I have used other animation maker before, it should BE EXACT as how it's in preview!!!! IT'S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING YOU GUYS HAVE TO FIX!!!!
@Jo This has been fixed in version 3.4
The Problem is Still Facing me, And It's annoying I use video scribe 3.5.2
Raise a ticket and attach your scribe to the ticket with the times that the audio and animation go out of sync, the exact version you're working on and if it's happening in preview or after rendering. Provide as much detail as possible
I'm having a similar problem: in the preview the timing seems to be right, but after rendering the animation is way faster than the voiceover. I raised a ticket but support has not been able to find an answer after a week now. I updated and reinstalled the software, removed all the fade ins etc., I'm basically using zoom at all. Nothing works. That's very annoying.