Shame on videoscribe

• Videoscribe upadated my subscription without my permision.29 $ from my account is automaticaly cuted.i want my money back i really need that money. Only because of videoscribe i feel cheated and hurted. Tell me how can i cancel the subscription and refund my money
  • I'm pretty sure that Videoscribe won't take your payment unless you check both boxes on the payment page and agree that you understand:

The recurring payments are also mentioned on the buy page and several other places very clearly.

-Mike (I don't work for Sparkol)

• If you click the ACCOUNT link at the top of the page you can probably find the link to cancel your subscription.

You can raise a ticket to ask customer support about a refund.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I had raised a ticket for refund but no one is replying for the ticket. Can you tell me how much time does it take to response from customer support.
  • Many businesses do not work on weekends, So you will probably receive a reply sometime Monday during UK office hours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Aditya,

I have responded to your support ticket regarding this. Please check your email for further information.

• Thank u so much for reply but my problem is solved now
Login to post a comment