image search not loading any images

• I'm using the platform for the first time and have watched the tutorials. However, when I click on the add image icon and try to search for an image, the "finding images" loading bar runs and runs and runs for several minutes without loading anything. This happens whether I type in a search term or click on recommended images. 

I've looked on the help desk at other topics, but can't find a clear solution to this. As this is my first go with the software, there are no favorites or recently used images to clear from the history. 

• Hi,

Yes, I read through that post before posting a question. I haven't been able to load anything yet, so there's no history to clear. 

• Have you followed the steps in the article Add image button does not work?

• Same issue here for multiple people.  Is there a document that shows what needs to be open in regards to ports or URL's for a Firewall?   Please advise. 

• I read this thread but since I'm new and don't have any history created yet how can it apply? I was clicking on add new image to the example scribe for the first time and ran into the loading image issue. Something is blocking it.

Login to post a comment