Problems buying videoscribe

• I am having this problem while attempting to buy videoscribe monthly plan of $29. After filling the entire form, and pressing 'Pay Now' , the same screen appears again and at the end its written in red font ' online transaction failed'. Can you help?
  • Hello, that error usually means your card company is blocking the transaction. You can try pre-registering your card to your account via https://my.sparkol.com/checkout?orderType=signup and then buying as that sometimes can have more success.

• I am from india,i was on videoscribe trial period but now i want to purchase monthly plan,whenever i am clicking "pay Now' a notice is coming 'your transaction has not been successful'...is there any issue on the payment page of videoscribe or there is another problem?

i have tried many aspects..tried with different browser,enabled cookies,tried both international debit card and paypal but getting same results.Is there any issue in Bluesnap Payment?

• Email our sales team, sales@sparkol.com 

• I have talked with my card provider.There was no problem.Do i need a credit card for payment or debit card is applicable?

Login to post a comment