I wonder if you might help me
Customer ref: A00072818
I am a subscriber of
Sparkol, Video Scribe.
Let me say I love it.
I’m a Toastmaster and I use it all the time. People love it.
Anywhooo I have
recently had to buy a new machine. You
know how that is?
I would like to know the process or instruction to allow me
to load to my new computer.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Probably the fastest method of the old machine and new machine have the same or similar operating systems (If you are not good with computers, you may need to recruit a helper for this):
1) on the new machine, install the same version of videoscribe that you have on the old machine (do not login or make any new projects yet).
2) copy the entire "videoscribedesktop" folder from the appdata folder on your old machine to the same location in the appdata folder on your new machine (caution: if you have made any projects on the new machine, this will erase them)
3) run videoscribe and login as usual
1) on the old machine, save all of your projects online
2) on the new machine, Download the videoscribe program and install it the same way you originally installed it on the old machine
3) on the new machine, run videoscribe and login as usual. Your projects can be found online.
A third method:
1) on the old machine, export all projects as .scribe files
on the new machine, Download the videoscribe program and install it the
same way you originally installed it on the old machine
Thanks for that info. I will give it a go.