Payment Problem

• Hello Videoscribe Team, I am interested in your software Videoscribe and want to purchase it for Quarterly based but I can not purchase this software because of card issue. When I pay money through SBI Visa Debit Card but my payment is not process. I call bank today that all bank process is right ? Please say me how can buy it from Visa Card.

1 person has this question
  • Hi Abhishek,

I have replied to your support ticket in regard to this query. Log into http://help.sparkol.com/support/tickets to view your ticket.

• Hello Videoscribe Team, I am interested in your software Videoscribe and want to purchase it for monthly based but I can not purchase this software because of card issue. When I pay money through SBI Visa Debit Card but my payment is not process. I call bank today that all bank process is right ? Please say me how can buy it from Visa Card....kndly help me

• Hello Videoscribe Team, I am interested in your software Videoscribe and want to purchase it for Yearly based but I can not purchase this software because of card issue. When I pay money throught credit card or debit card but my payment is no process.And is you accept payment only in $USD so how can we purchase ....please help me

• You can also contact your bank to authorise the transaction before purchasing.

Try another payment method, or use PayPal.

• Hi , im interested for monthly basis, the paying process got some problem. Transaction declined
    I have check my bank account the money is gone , I called the bank and check they said the merchant Sparkol not yet claim the money . Let me know how can I finish the process ?

• We cannot provide any specific account advice on a public forum, please raise a private support ticket if you would like to discuss the account in detail.

Speaking generally though, if our payment system is saying the transaction has been declined it's because the payment was declined by the card provider

Please see this help page for more specific information

• Avirup- please contact our sales team directly- https://www.videoscribe.co/en/contact-us and they can assist. 

We are going to delete your post as you've posted personal information on a public forum. 

Login to post a comment