As per my last post, has anyone looked into it? And what is the outcome? I really need help here.
I have signed up with Awin and applied with Sparkol but my status is still pending approval after a few weeks now.
I would appreciate if you can shed me some light here, even if a straight rejection could at least end my misery of not knowing what is happening.
Thank you and best regards,