Unable to purchase

• Hi Team,

I am unable to subscribe for the quarterly payment plan for video scribe. 

it says  *Transaction declined.05 - Do Not Honor* 

please help me this is.

Thanks

1 person likes this idea
  • That means your bank are declining the payment, if you Google that error message you will find a lot of payment providers all telling you the same thing.

• I spoke to the bank executives Several times. And they say there is no issue from the BANK side. Spent the whole day trying to get this subscription. Yet unsuccessful. Not sure what to do now.
  • Me pasó lo mismo hice la transacción y me salió el mismo mensaje de "transacción rechazada" lo hice 2 veces porque pensé que el error era mio, pero cuando revisé mis cuentas de mi tarjeta de crédito la transacción si se había realizado, ahora tengo una deuda de 2 pagos trimestrales de 35 dólares, total 70 dólares a mi cuenta y sin poder utilizar la aplicación. Aún espero respuesta del equipo de scribe porque ya hice la consulta, espero respondan pronto.
  • Tengo el mismo error "Transaction declined.05 - Do Not Honor". He cometido el mismo error que César. Mi deuda ahora es de 3 pagos mensuales y no tengo la suscripción. Espero que me respondan pronto. 

• Do not Honor (05) is the most common and general message for card transactions that are declined by the Bank. It indicates that the Issuing Bank will not validate the transaction. You will need to contact your bank to authorise the transaction and then try to make your purchase again. 

For further assistance, contact the Sparkol sales team- https://www.videoscribe.co/en/contact-us