What languages and fonts would you like to see?

In Progress
  •  Can you please add Permanent Marker and Bangers ?

Many thanks in advance.

• Gostaria que a língua portuguesa do BRASIL fosse adicionada.

Obrigada!!!

• Please add Bangla fonts

• Would you be possible to add Myanmar Traditional at you earliest possible?

Thanks in advance

Aung Than

Myanmar

• I like Vidoscribe very much.

But as soon as I have to use umlauts in German language I am asking me if you coud add German language into the core program.

Thank you considering this.

• Please add tamil language font ASAP....

• Hi,

More handwriting fonts please such as:

- Dancing Script

- Permanent marker

- Homemade apple

- Gochi hand

- Pangolin

- Sue Ellen Francisco

- Julee

Thanks !

• Thanks for the continued requests everyone. 

@Peter W. Schlatter regarding umlaut's in German. They are working for me and I have tried multiple Latin fonts using the characters - ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü 

Looking at your account you are using v3.5.2 of VideoScribe which is the old font system. You need to upgrade to v3.6 and use the new GoogleFont system to use these characters

• English Eurostyle please!

•  Hi, I am working on  hard and long projects for wich I am using "something looks natural".

It would be terrible for me to re create all those projects.

Please could you insert this font within a day ?

Many Many thanks

• This forum is for requests that the dev team will consider when they do add new fonts- the development team will not add in fonts immediately upon request. 

If you're using the newest version, you can follow the steps in the Historic Font support article for using fonts imported in previous versions. 

You can also download the earlier version of VideoScribe under the previous versions section of the downloads page to import fonts. 

•  Hi there,

Could you add the "Escolar1" font like the below one, please?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thank you

• Hello I am Andrew from Myanmar. We would like to request Myanmar Unicode Fonts into Videoscribe and it would be awesome when we add our own language in Scribe.

• Because they don't put the option to import the available google fonts in each language. It is annoying having to be limited to the fonts that only you want to put. If a new font is ordered, how long does it take to get it? Please enable the import of fonts available in google or those that are installed on the computer as they had in the previous version. The program should not deteriorate but be better and better. Thank you.

1. Upload your BASIC font to Google and give to the world! Then add that
    2. Sriracha
    3. Patrick Hand
    4. Just Another Hand

Login to post a comment