I need get the refund!!!

Answered
  • I did not realised that this is automatic yearly subscription. Yesterday, it took me 108 pounds. Last year, I only used it in a month and I did not used it anymore. It took me another year payment 02/07/2020-02/07/2021. I said I did not use it and I need refund. I contacted the “support team” instantly when I found my money be taken. But they said would call me back but not. After I waited whole day, I called them again and asked me to raise a ticket. I did it yesterday. But they replied that they have emailed me to remind me. So they couldn’t give me refund. I actually did not see the email and also why don’t I have right to cancel the payment. I don’t use it ! I don’t use it! This is not a book I have accessed it. This is a software, it need use it . This a year subscription. If you really think it has started to access “digital content” yesterday, you can take some money from it, 10 pounds I am ok. But you cannot just like this, do not refund me at all. It is so terrible ! I need you to refund me!!!

Hello Yuanyuan, We do not discuss individual account situations on the public forums for obvious reasons but we are happy to keep discussing your circumstances with you in your support ticket. You can see Sparkol's refund policy on the help site.

• Hello Yuanyuan, We do not discuss individual account situations on the public forums for obvious reasons but we are happy to keep discussing your circumstances with you in your support ticket. You can see Sparkol's refund policy on the help site.