error 2032

• i have the app in my phone but i need to open my proyect in my computer but when i want to open de proyect i have in the screen this error so i can't opened

• Are you trying to open the project on your computer and receiving that error?

Are you using a home or work network?

Is it occurring with one or multiple scribes? 

Can you try disconnecting from your internet, and connecting once again, then trying to open the project once more. 

• tengo un problema en abrir mi archivo
    me sale este este error 
    por favor ayuda, es urgente !!

• As mentioned in the previous response...

Are you trying to open the project on your computer and receiving that error?

Are you using a home or work network?

Is it occurring with one or multiple scribes? 

Can you try disconnecting from your internet, and connecting once again, then trying to open the project once more. 

Raise a ticket for further support.

• I am having this same issue. I am trying to open a scribe on the machine it was created in. I am unable to re-open a scribe once saved.

There are further issues with recording audio, unable to use the music function and also not able to download a scribe video out of the platform.

• (I'm just a videoscribe user) I'd recommend clicking or right clicking the project thumbnail on the projects directory screen and saving a copy online and raising a ticket. If there are problems in the project causing videoscribe to behave erratically, customer support may be able to help you sort them out.

However, customer support only works weekdays during UK business hours, so if you want help from other users, export the project as a .scribe file and attach it here.

Also you could restart your computer and try to open the project again. That might free up some memory and  enable you to open the project, but if the project is problematic, the erratic behaviors will probably return.

Additionally you could try installing the newest version of videoscribe if you haven't already.

And you could check the troubleshooting threads for suggestions about building projects more effectively.

related thread: https://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000065281

Login to post a comment