Problem with download old version 3.5.2

• Hi! I bought a new version of the program 3.6, but it does not have the ability to add system fonts. no Arial, Helvetica etc. And of course there are no corporate fonts for my working project. I saw in the FAQ a recommendation to download the previous version 3.5.2 from the link at the bottom of the download page. But this link eventually leads to the new version. please share the link to download the previous version and fix the ability to add system fonts in the next update. Thanks!

1 person has this question
  • Hi! I bought a new version of the program 3.6, but it does not have the ability to add system fonts. no Arial, Helvetica etc. And of course there are no corporate fonts for my working project. I saw in the FAQ a recommendation to download the previous version 3.5.2 from the link at the bottom of the download page. But this link eventually leads to the new version. please share the link to download the previous version and fix the ability to add system fonts in the next update. Thanks!

• can't simple  paste text from Google translator? 

Hi! I bought a new version of the program 3.6, but it does not have the ability to add system fonts. no Arial, Helvetica etc. And of course there are no corporate fonts for my working project. I saw in the FAQ a recommendation to download the previous version 3.5.2 from the link at the bottom of the download page. But this link eventually leads to the new version. please share the link to download the previous version and fix the ability to add system fonts in the next update. Thanks!

m4v
    (1.28 MB)
  • The link is at the bottom of the downloads page:

• Thx! I was blinded)

•  but... it's not there anymore! Where to find v3.5.2 ??

• where is 3.5.2. now?

• It's a few years old now and will be unsupported soon so we've removed the link from the site. If you need v3.5.2 please raise a support ticket and we can provide a download link.

• Hi! I'm about to raise a ticket for the link to v3.5.2. Would I still have access to my files after I download this version? Also, is it possible for me to edit a scribe created with v3.5.2 on the new version of the software?

Thank you in advance!

• Files made in older versions will open in newer versions.

Files made in newer versions may not open in older versions (depending on which versions you are using them between)

• The files (from older versions) do open, but  while opening the custom font ist replaced. So this is not helpful at all.

• Custom fonts were removed in v3.6 and replaced with Google fonts. We have more on this on the Support Hub - https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge/historic-fonts-in-videoscribe

•  yes, but this (your link) is about historic built-in fonts. Custom fonts that i used before as corporate fonts are replaced automatically. I just can´t use my own fonts anymore, or rework my old scribes.

• The same rules will apply for projects that contain custom fonts from v3.5.2 (and older)

Login to post a comment