dragged scene 1 to get it out of the way so I could start on scene 2 now cant fix camera angle

• Hello

Im working thru tutorial number 2.  I drug scene one/used the arrows to clear the canvas to start on scene 2.  I'm not really a fan of how the camera angle default zooms in while writing everything, I prefer it shows full screen.  I set the camera angle on scene 1 to go full screen, and when I tried to do the same thing on scene 2 it now shows scene 1 pulled up and out of sight since the camera position is now full screen on scene 2.  I've tried using undo keys, and also highlighting/resetting the camera angle to go back to what I had for scene 1, but it seems like its stuck.

Any suggestions?

• Try adding all your text and elements to your scene, and then adjusting them accordingly. After everything is laid out the way you want, then set the camera for all the elements. You can use the keyboard shortcuts, Ctrl + click to select multiple elements and then set the camera for all those elements at the same time. 

Some useful articles for setting the camera:

-Setting the camera to create scenes

-Use zoom and set the camera

-Laying out your scribe

+VideoScribe Tutorials 

• Hi Mark,

In addition to the information that Hayley provided, here is how I would summarize camera settings:

1) Select an element
    2) position the camera where you want it to be for that element
    3) with the element still selected, click the "set camera" icon to save the current camera position.
    (Sometimes new users assume that camera positions will be remembered automatically)
    4) Every element has its own camera setting, so repeat the first three steps for any element that needs a camera adjustment. (you can also select multiple elements and give them the same camera setting if they are all going to be grouped together.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment