VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Login Problems during Free Trial

I have 3 days of free trial left. But when i am trying to login with my registered email id, I am not able to login, and it shows a message saying "You need to be online while logging in during free trial. To work offline, Upgrade." But my internet connection is completely on, and is working perfectly fine. I have made a video in videoscribe which is very important. I really need to access that video. Please look into the matter ASAP because I am very short of time. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Piyush

I've had a look at your account.  Can you try again now?

I am still facing this problem. It doesn't happens evertime, but its happening sometimes. I when  I am connected to the internet its shows 'You need to be connected to the internet for Login during Free Trial'.

Hi Piyush,

I have converted this to a support question. Please check your inbox for more information.

Thanks 

Andy

Hi!  I'm having this same problem.  I have just downloaded the software.  Please help!

you may want to raise a ticket.

also: Why can't I Sign in? Login problems

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I am having same problem as Piyush.I had free trial of 7 days and want to make an important video..But when I am trying to log in it shows "You need to be online while logging in during free trial. To work offline,"..Though I am connected to internet..Please help

Login to post a comment