Why is voiceover lagging in exported video?

• When I export the video into HD, why it the voiceover not matched up to the scribe, like it is when played within the program. 

This is a serious issue as it takes 1-2 hrs. to export, and I've had to adjust it 6 times with no luck aligning the two. 

• Hi,
    A related thread that may help:
    http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000031114

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• You could save the scribe to your online directory, let us know the name and we can take a look for you.

• It's called "John the Apostle", saved in your cloud. The sound and writing will be off in the one I uploaded, because it's the one that, when exported, lines up. (i.e. in VideoScribe it is off, but when exported it is on [hours of adjusting and exporting to get here!]). 

The video is exported to 1080p HD, in WMV format. 

And I am playing the video in the VLC application (which allows WMV files to be played on Mac) 

• Can you let me know exactly where in your scribe the audio starts to become out of sync with the images? Also give me some examples of where it is very obvious that the images and audio are not in sync.

Do you get the same issue if you render as a MOV file? You could do a quick render at the lowest resolution as a test.

Login to post a comment