The animation control bar disappear in one scribe

• I tried to save as a new file, save online and export to a scribe file, and import again. Nothing works. Any ideas?

• Are there many images  etc within your scribe ?
    If there are many or large images or lots of text it may mean you  need to select a lower setting for the file size or even consider removing some over large files.
    Something  IK have done with success is to turn off  anything else on my computer when I  publish any scribe and on a couple of occasions simply by saving the scribe and rebooting the scribe publishes first time - why ?  I have not got a clue

• HI

I don't want to publish the file, as you can see in the picture, the control bar is missing. I can't work on my scribe

• As Derek mentioned, other threads indicate that this problem with the thumbnails disappearing from the timeline may be caused by:
    1) excessive memory usage (possibly resulting from huge image file sizes or excessive camera settings or
    2) a corrupt image somewhere in the timeline (probably resulting from number 1)

A) You could try selecting the last few images and deleting them and then saving and restarting.
    B) You could try selecting all images copying them,closing the scribe, creating a new scribe and pasting them into the new scribe
    C) You could try exporting the scribe and then importing it (With version1 this would sometimes identify corrupt images , I assume it works the same with version 2)

You can save the scribe online and tell support the name of it if you want them to look at it.

related thread: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000053421

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks a lot! The Copy paste solution works

Login to post a comment