PROGRAM FREEZING WITH VOICEOVER AUDIO

• I'm trying to do voiceover via MP3, but after I have selected the MP3 file, nothing happens--nothing as in, nothing uploads, I can't close the upload box, record direct voiceover, or even close the program. Suggestions?

• Difficult to say without seeing the scribe and the audio file.

The most likely answer is that you are experiencing a memory related issues ( I think videoscribe has a memory limit of 1.7 GB) due to oversized image files, excessive camera movements or zoom settings and the audio file is just pushing the problem past the limits of the program.

You'll probably have to force-quit and then use the auto-save recovery when you restart videoscribe.

you can save your scribe online and tell support the name of it if you want specific feedback.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Ryan, sorry you have this problem.

Does this effect a particular scribe or when you use a specific MP3?

A good way to check this would be to try and add the track to a new/blank scribe to see if you get the same issue.

If you find that you can added the MP3 to a new/blank Scribe, then please save a copy of the scribe to the could.

If you can then create a support ticket and let us know the scribe name, we can investigate the issue further.

If you are unable to add the MP3 track to a new/blank scribe, please create a support ticket and attach the MP3 in question or provide a DropBox/GoogleDrive 

link to is, if it is over 12MB in size.

Login to post a comment