Fails to download project :( ;(

• I have the shareware and testify to download the video to present it to my partners, they validated that if we make the investment or the program (which I personally love, but they have a credit card to make the purchase) but, try PPT to download, YT and FB or none left, at different times, different networks (ISPs) and none left (yesterday and today, last week left me a ten seconds was a test)

*PPT: loading, it allows you to save the extension file but only appears "all programs) and to save and not save anything

*FB: crashes when started

*YT: it takes almost 60 minutes (varied from approximately 60-40 min) the message to post on YT appears, the authorization to publish my YT units and then apparently appears that there is a problem of internet connection and ultimately not nothing happens.

I appreciate the help to migrate to another account or to discharge (whether in PPT, even to sacrifice a bit of quality in the video) to make the presentation and convince my partners!

@Lu8i5 or @innovaapsco Thks

falla al descargar de proyecto

tengo la version de prueba y requiero descargar el video para presentarlo a mis socios, con esto ellos validaran si hacemos la inversion o no del programa (que personalmente me encanta, pero ellos tienen la tarjeta de credito para hacer la compra) sin embargo, intento hacer la descarga a PPT, a FB o a YT y ninguno deja, a diferentes horas, diferentes redes (proveedores de internet) y ninguno deja (ayer y hoy, la semana pasada me dejo uno de diez segundos que fue una prueba)

en PPT: carga, permite guardar archivo pero en la extension solo aparece "todos los programas) y al guardar, no guarda nada

en FB: se bloquea al inicia

en YT: se demora casi 60 minutos (ha variado de 60 a 40 min aproximadamente) aparece el mensaje para publicar en YT, la autorizacion para que uds publiquen en mi YT y luego aparece que aparentemente hay un problema de conexion a internet y finalmente no pasa nada.

Agradezco la ayuda para migrarlo a otra cuenta o hacer la descarga (asi sea en PPT, aun que sacrifique un poco de calidad en el video) para poder hacer la presentacion y convencer a mis socios!

png
  • If you save your scribe work file online ("save to the cloud") and Raise a Support Ticket to tell customer support the name of the file, then they can look for problems in the work file.

Or you can export the scribe as a ".scribe" file and attach it here for other members to help you identify the problem.

Or you can read these tips to identify the problem with your scribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• ready, and I try, but nothing :(, still appears as if it had internet connection in a trial download 9 seconds left me pass it to PPT, but the orginal video of what happens to me 3:49 video in the PPT but only 27 seconds, let me not pass it on to the cloud for you to do the review, I remain attentive, thank you!

revisar el adjunto!

Gracias por su pronta respuesta!

docx

•  I'm sorry. I do not think that I understand everything that you have written. I think that you have tried to save a video to PPT instead of trying the 3 things that I suggested.

do not try to render a video to powerpoint
    do not try to render a video to youtube
    do not try to render a video to facebook

1) Are you able to save and close your work in videoscribe? If you can save on your computer then open your videoscribe work file again and save your work file (NOT a video file) online. This link explains how to save your work locally or online:
    http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033734-save-scribes-on-your-computer-and-online
    ( to save your work file, click the disc icon in the upper left corner of the screen then click the cloud icon at the bottom of the save menu to save your work online) and then Raise a Support Ticket to tell customer support the name of the file, then they can look for problems in the work file.

2) Or you can follow the instructions at this link to export the scribe as a ".scribe" file (not a video file) and attach it here for other members to help you identify the problem.

3) Or if you want to figure out what is causing the problem, you can read these tips to identify the problem with your scribe.

I hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)
  • Hi Mike,

It sounds like you may have an issue uploading to Youtube.

Please can you check out the solution on this Instant Answer.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

If not, we can take a look at the scribe file itself if you can Save a copy to the cloud.

Login to post a comment