This article will show you how to log in to the VideoScribe Software.
Customers still using v2 of VideoScribe can download the latest version of the software from your account. Alternatively the v2 version of this instant answer is available here.
Step 1. Open VideoScribe application on your computer, enter your log-in credentials and click Log In
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it via https://www.sparkol.com/Forgotten-Password
- You need to enter your email address and password into the boxes provided. This is the the same email and password you have used to sign up and create a Sparkol Account
- Signed up using Google or Facebook? Use the same email address you use for your Google or Facebook account, and use the password you created during your Sparkol account setup
- If you were signed up by someone else in your workplace, check the welcome email for your login details
- If you don’t have an account yet, please click on the ’Create a new account’ link (A) and follow the instructions
- You can click on the 'Remember me' checkbox (B) if you would like your details to be saved for the next time you log-on
Please note: If you see an error message when trying to log-in please see the Offline error message when logging into VideoScribe page.
Step 2. You are logged in - Welcome to VideoScribe