This article will show you how to login to VideoScribe. There is also a link on this page to the area of our help site that explains the most common login errors and how to fix them.
Seeing an error message? please visit this folder of help articles which explain the most common installation and login errors and how to fix them.
Step 1. Open VideoScribe and enter your account email address (A), password (B). Click 'Login' (C)
You will now be logged into VideoScribe and can start creating projects.
- Signed up using Google or Facebook? Use the same email address you use for your Google or Facebook account, and use the password you created during your Sparkol account setup
- If you were signed up by someone else in your workplace, check the welcome email for your login details
- If you don’t have an account yet, please click on the ’Create a new account’ link (E) and follow the instructions
- You can click on the 'Remember me' checkbox (F) if you would like your details to be saved for the next time you login
- If you are seeing an error message when trying to login please visit this folder of help articles which explain the most common installation and login errors and how to fix them