Terms and conditions for Sparkol's Halloween 2019 Competition
1. The promoter is: Sparkol Ltd. (company no. 06762963) whose registered office is at 1 Temple Way, 5th Floor, Bristol, BS2 0BY, UK.
2. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 but excludes residents from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Syria. Employees of The Sparkol Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: www.videoscribe.co/en/LP/halloween-competition
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on 31/10/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Watch the Halloween Ghost Hunt video on the VideoScribe web page
b. Count the ghosts in the video
c. Once the entrant has counted the ghosts enter the total number of ghosts which can be seen
during the video in the box provided on the entry form
d. Submit your entry on the form provided
All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winners will be chosen at random by software after the closing date.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
a. First place – a one year, single user subscription for VideoScribe
b. Second place – a six months, single user subscription to VideoScribe
c. Third place – a three months, single user subscription to VideoScribe
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. If the winner already has an active VideoScribe licence they will be able to choose from an additional licence or an extension to their current licence and no cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is active.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to opt in to receive Sparkol Ltd. marketing emails.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. Sparkol‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
26. Sparkol Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Sparkol Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.